Many of us have experienced speed bumps along the way…. Please tell us about some your have encountered and how you have managed to make it through. Some common speed bumps are:
- Employment: Time off work for fertility treatment
- Hormones, Hormones and more Hormones!!
- The Talk: Couples making decisions together about treatment options
- Openness: Do we tell people what we are going through?
- Blame: Why isn’t it working?? Does it matter why you can’t conceive?
Help me add to the list.
Tell me how you have overcome some of these bumps in the road.
What resources would you like to see offered to help cope with some of these things?