I was reading some of the myth busters on Resolve’s website during National Infertility Awareness Week and came across the following posts/blogs that I thought maybe helpful to some of my readers. There are too many to list, so I just selected a few. For the complete list of myth busting posts click here: http://www.resolve.org/national-infertility-awareness-week/bust-a-myth-blog-submissions.html.
- National Infertility Awareness Week Once you have a child, your infertility journey is behind you – that it’s no longer painful, and that you’re no longer infertile.
- Bust an Infertility Myth Blog Challenge: Pregnancy and Parenthood Resolve Infertility? I Think Not
- Busting a Myth – Stress causes infertility
- Busted: Fertility is a lifestyle choice
- Bust an Infertility Myth” – Today’s Topic: Blame and Infertility
- Myth: Giving up Hope